Fighter not Lover meme
1. Your OC can't touch the interviewer for whatever reason you choose.
2. You may use multiple OCs but it was created with the idea of one OC.
3. This was created for those who have killed. If they haven't killed, get out.
4. Made to test the reactions of OCs, sorry for being so damn impolite! I really am D:
6. IT IS COMPULSORY TO POST THESE RULES.
7. You don't need to tag, that question may be used for extra SASS from your OC towards the most charming interviewer. xP
Syndrael, mo ghile mear, I think I'll use you for this one.
1. Hey, what's your name?
Uh, Syn. Syndrael Clarke.
2. How old are you?
I'll be eighteen this winter.
3. And your gender?
I thought it was pretty obvious that I'm male. *tugs at hair* Is it really that long?
4. Fine. What are/were your parents like?
Well, my mother's Merovian, which YOU past-folk would know as a mixture of the Celtic cultures. My father's from Lutetia, which is located in what you call Iberia, BUT that doesn't really answer your question. To do so, I'll simply say that they're intelligent folk, which is a lot to say, given our extremely low socio-economic status and the fact that in Rijavvid, a full public education is not funded by the State.
5. We all need someone to watch our back, is there anyone to take care of you?
Ah, plenty. Most notably my partner, Adelie. She's the greatest.
6. I see...In your opinion, are you a lover or a fighter? Don't say both.
A lover. Definitely a lover. But sometimes you have to be a fighter, you know?
7. And what do you think people view you as?
I honestly don't know. A lover, I think, but like I said, in my line of work, there're a lot of instances where you have to be both.
8. Talking of lovers, have you got a girl/boyfriend?
Besides reliably watching my back, Addie's also the best girlfriend in the world.
9. If not, why not? Do you think it's your fault or do you think it's their loss?
Do I have to answer this one? No? Okay...
10. If you do, what are they like?
Well, she's very nonjudgmental, which is amazing considering most of the people who are familiar with my family name cracks jokes about Clarkes only being into whores (long story), and those who only know of my servant status treat me like dirt anyway...
11. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Describe your life in one word.
12. Do you have a goal in life? In love?
My goal in life is the same goal anyone would have in my position, given a Rijan's upbringing. My grandfather was a Priest. He was shamed. I seek to redeem him.
13. Ever wanna have kids?
Of course, but maybe only one or two...I'm the youngest of seven, and I can tell you it gets pretty chaotic real quick.
14. How would you like to die?
Ahh, finally a REAL question! The answer to that is: Not shamefully. I don't mind being a martyr, so long as I know that my message will live on, and my progeny will continue to respect me, and--wow, that sounds really sappy when I actually put it into words. There's a lot more heroics and fanfare to a lot of my ideas when they're still sitting in my mind.
15. I'm sure we can arrange it for you soon. What's your favourite weapon?
Uhh, that's not exactly comforting, sir...Ma'am? Whatever. Let's see...favorite weapon? Probably the knife I've been carrying ever since I was a boy. It was a pretty expensive gift from my father, the most money I ever remember him spending on me, really.
16. Where do you live?
In a very posh suite in Rijavvid's largest Temple complex, located in the capital city of Lutetia, Iberian peninsula, about a thousand years in your future.
17. Sounds awful, how do you manage to live in such a dump?
Uhh, did the words "posh" and "largest Temple complex" not mean a thing to you?
18. What's...what's that smell?
Incense. That would be incense.
19. It's you. You stink! When was the last time you showered exactly?
Hey, quit being an ass. I've just come back in from a sparring session with Avalon, and she doesn't exactly go easy.
20. Mhm yeah it shows. ¬_¬
It's a shame I can't punch you.
21. Do you have a theme tune, do you think? Perhaps one your creator found for you?
22. Do you like it?
I...I'm not exactly sure what it is you're asking.
23. How do you feel about your creator (don't forget they selected this interview for you)?
I don't know how I should feel, really...
24. Ever killed anyone?
*sigh* Yes, much to my shame. But it was necessary.
25. Thought as much. I'm impressed. Ever killed a family member? Why?
No! Why would I ever kill a member of my own family? Why would you even ASK me a question like that? Do blood ties not mean a thing to you?
26. A friend? Why?
No. Again, I don't have many friends, so the few I do have are extremely important to me. LIKE FAMILY. I can't just go killing them off.
27. A lover? Why?
I've only had one, and I would never dream of hurting her in any way. You're sick.
28. A cop or other law enforcer? Yu-huh, I'm not sure I need to ask why here.
Uhh, well, that warrants a bit of background expository. You see, in Rijavvid, the Priest class serves as both the political leaders and the law enforcement. The man I killed--he was little more than a boy, really; my age--was a fellow Priest-in-training, although it quickly became obvious that he was not going to make it. So, yeah, I suppose the answer to your question is a yes, if you twist it so.
29. And how about yourself? I mean, have you ever considered ending your life? Other than the obvious stupidly pathetic life you lead bringing you down, what else made you consider?
After I killed Pavel--*ahem* that boy--I actually attempted to end it. You see, it's considered the greatest transgression and an affront to the very existence of Rian, our Creator, to end a life before He decides it is time.
30. And who/what stopped you?
Adelie. She smacked some sense into me, quite literally. She reminded me that it was also considered an affront to Rian to end our own lives before He decreed it. She said what I did was necessary--of course she did; she wouldn't be alive right now if I hadn't killed the guy.
31. If you had killed yourself, would anyone have felt bad about it? Friends, acquaintances, family, lovers?
Oh, I'm sure half the Priesthood would have had a good cry over it, but I'm also dead positive that Father Hadrian would have tried to twist the situation so as to paint me a heretic, burdened with the unbearable weight of my own guilt due to turning my back on the Creator, yada yada...
32. And I suppose you're glad you didn't?
33. Yes, well great. I'd love to say it's been a pleasure talking to you but it really wasn't.
34. You gonna tag any more people to do this so they can feel your pain?
35. Whatever. See ya later (though I really hope not).